» Packaging is necessary.
» Packaging protects the precious goods during transport and storage.
» Packaging conveys important messages to the consumer.
» Good packaging helps to increase the shelf life.
Packaging does not necessarily need to be made from petroleum based plastics.
» is packaging made from mother nature‘s gifts.
» is packaging made from renewable resources.
» is packaging made from biobased plastics, from plant residues such as palm leaves or bagasse.
» offers incredible opportunities.
» is the 2nd issue of a new conference by bioplastics MAGAZINE
04-05-06 May 2017 - Düsseldorf Fairgrounds (CCD-OST)
The first issue was 2015 in Amsterdam (see details below)
Call for papers is open now.
please submit your proposal for a presenatation to firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference highlights will include:
• Current status on biobased packaging
• Future and Scope of biobased packaging
• Pitches of biobased packaging innovations
• The pros and cons of biobased packaging
• Which biobased materials are suitable for biobased packaging
• Biobased materials with suitable barrier properties for food packaging
• Biobased non-food retailpackaging
• Biodegradation, composting and environmental issues
• Biobased labels, layers and adhesives
• Growing markets
• International supply and demand
• Guidelines for biobased packaging communication
• Pictograms, logos, icons, symbols
• Table Top Exhibition
• Panel discussions
» If you are interested in our sponsoring opportunities
just contact us at email@example.com
Missed bio!PAC 2015? Order the CD with all proceedings now. Just contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The programme will be published here soon. Stay tuned...
Below you can see videoclips of our recent conferences
Polymedia Publisher GmbH
Dammer Str. 112
Dr. Michael Thielen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mönchengladbach, HR B 11601
UST-IdNr.(VAT-No) DE 248015976
Tel. +49 2161-6884469
© 2015 bioplastics MAGAZINE